TRY DRU YOGA
Dru Yoga Taster Days
Immerse yourself in the great experience of Dru Yoga!
These low cost morning, afternoon or day seminars will leave you deeply relaxed and recharged as well as giving you a great overview of how Dru can help you to make the most of your life.
Here’s what you can expect to experience…
Relax and re-energise with Dru Yoga
Dru Taster Days are an opportunity to deepen your personal yoga practice and to experience what it’s like to be on a Dru Training course.
What you will gain from this Taster Day…
- easy-to-learn movement sequences for improving your flexibility and boosting your energy levels
- simple breathing techniques for balancing and harmonising your emotions
- effective relaxation and meditation methods for keeping your mind clear and calm
Discover your full potential
A Taster Day will give you an understanding of all Dru has to offer from information on our retreats in Snowdonia to Dru’s online resources and Dru Yoga teacher training. You will also experience practical sessions throughout the day on:
- the essential foundations of Dru Yoga
- unique Energy Block Release sequences
- dynamic flow
- posture work
- pranayama, meditation and relaxation
- yogic philosophy
- anatomy and physiology
Dru Yoga is for everyone
Dru Yoga is a graceful, strong and potent form of yoga, based on soft flowing movements, directed breathing and visualisation. Dru Yoga works on body, mind and spirit – improving strength and flexibility, creating core stability, building a heightened feeling of positivity and wellbeing.
Can anyone come to a Dru Yoga Taster Day?
A Dru Taster Day is perfect for…
- yoga newcomers who want to develop a simple effective yoga practice
- yoga students who want to explore Dru in more depth
- yoga students who are want to ‘try out’ a Dru training course
- yoga teachers (from all traditions) who are interested in integrating Dru principles
Dru Yoga retreats and training courses
On a Dru Yoga Taster Day you will receive information about the many opportunities Dru has to offer, from local classes and yoga retreats in Snowdonia to our foundation course and our 200 hour, fully accredited teacher training course.
Positive health, positive wellbeing – scientifically proven
University research shows Dru Yoga eases back pain, decreases stress, reduces anxiety and fatigue… while boosting confidence and emotional wellbeing. On a Dru Yoga Taster Day you’ll discover why Dru Yoga is one of the safest forms of yoga available